We’re pretty proud of our Project Management team at Irvine Digital Media. They’re energetic, up for a challenge and quite frankly get the job done whatever it takes.
They work with the studio collaboratively to ensure that the work we produce for our clients is of the highest standard, delivered on time and on budget. They are one of the few people who will know what anyone is doing at any given time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Agree the scope of work, developing schedules and ensure the creative and development teams deliver to both the brief and the deadline
- Project timeline creation – developing project plans with the team, defining scope and expected deliverables
- Produce regular report project updates to the Senior Management team
- Recognise roadblocks early making quick, smart decisions
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years experience in a project management position, ideally within an agency / studio environment
- Ability to hit the ground running with minimal line management
- Ideally PRINCE 2 qualified
- Ability to manage internal teams, ensuring projects are delivered to a first-class standard and within the outlined timeframe
- Experience in managing complex or challenging projects, identifying any potential problems before they occur
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing
- Passionate, curious & able to build strong relationships