At Irvine Digital Media we believe in the mantra ‘Know Thy User’ meaning before we put pen to paper or finger to keyboard, we make every effort to truly understand the end user. Only then will we will use that research to create bespoke, relevant and innovative designs. We love trying to figure out why our customers behave the way they do, and never stop questioning and learning.
As a Designer at IDM, you’ll need to be curious, dynamic and exceptionally talented with a user-centric approach.
UX methodologies will come naturally to you and you will be able to apply these to responsive web design experiences, across various browsers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create beautiful web designs for our clients utilising wire framing, prototyping, information architecture and storyboarding
- This includes early concepts to final designs, revisions, and ongoing project work with clients that need monthly campaign work and updates, social image and video content
- Attend client pitches, highlighting your specific design choices
- Host creative client workshops, establishing required brief and vision
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years design experience with an impressive portfolio of your proudest creations
- Experience in all the usual design applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc
- Strong collaborator and a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Someone who lives and breathes design
- Experience working through the entire product life cycle using user-centered design methods
- Passion about challenging the norm and creating customer delight
- Empathetic approach to the user and a creative and analytical mind with an eye for what makes something great
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS an advantage
- Curious, dynamic and exceptionally talented with a user-centric approach